18.4.12

Announcement: AIRR membership

I am pleased to say I have been accepted as a member of AIRR: the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. I am thrilled to be working in association with such a gifted, diverse group of readers and rootworkers.

My profile page has gone live at the AIRR website - be sure to check it out!

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) is a gathering of professional practitioners of African American folk magic, hoodoo, conjure, and rootwork who provide psychic readings and spiritual root doctoring services to the public. AIRR promotes quality service and ethical conduct by means of accreditation and evaluation of our members. Unlike commercial online psychic reader services, AIRR is a membership-supported organization that receives no fees or kickbacks for referrals



7 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats!!! I will give testimony to your wonderful gift any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Congratulations!

      I enjoyed the protections of your double-glass-of-water on Monday night... BOTH glasses were absolutely saturated with bubbles, even with one having the cover in place. Quite startling. It was an old, clubby hotel in Manhattan, and my dad, just down the hall, admitted he never slept well in the building though he stayed there often. The next time I meet him there for a guy's night on the town, I'm going to see about doing some banishing work....

      Delete
    2. Very interesting Andrew! That building sounds like it needs to be cleaned out spiritually!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! It's great to have you on board at AIRR!

    ReplyDelete