5.9.11

Recommendation: Brujo Luis' Sanse blog

I would like to recommend you check out Brujo Lius' new blog http://sansespiritismo.blogspot.com/

It's shaping up to be an awesome blog about Puerto Rican espiritismo, also known as Sanse. This is a rare find in English let me tell ya. Our house has very strong espiritismo basis, and a slight Sanse flavour runs through our padrino's teachings - perhaps not all that surprising considering he is Puerto Rican himself.

Go check out Luis' site, he's already got a bunch of great posts up and I hope he keeps them coming. For some reason I haven't been able to leave comments yet - there seems to be some sort of glitch. I dunno if that is my mac browser's problem or the site template (Luis?) - so if you can - leave him an appreciative comment. It's the comments and feedback that keep us writing folks!

3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to comment either, but thanks for the heads up! Good reading for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUZ Y PROGRESO HERMANO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE RECOMENDATION. MAY YOU RECIEVE MUCH LUZ.. I HAVE SEEN YOUR COMMENTS AND OTHERS. A CLIENT OF MINE SUGGESTED I BLOG, AT FIRST I DID NOT NO IF I COULD FIND THE TIME. BUT HERE I AM, I AM NEW TO BLOGGER, AND BLOGGING IN GENERAL, I WILL BE OF COURSE POSTING MORE, AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO HAVE COMMENTS SHOW UP. QUE PAPA DIOS AND TUS MISTERIOS TE BENDIGA CON MUCHA PROSPERIDAD.. SEA EL SANTISIMO.

    ReplyDelete