22.12.10

On the mend

Just a note to say thank you all for the sweet e-mails, lights set as well as the patience of my clients after my recent health collapse. The good news is after a trip to the hospital yesterday they were able to plug a cerebrospinal fluid leak by injecting blood in the lumbar puncture site. Rather miraculously this fixed the problem almost instantly and I am able to walk upright again! You don't realize how useful sitting and standing upright is until you can't do it any more. I must say my relationship with western medicine had become rather troubled after the whole spinal tap business, so this fix has been welcome to say the least.

At any rate I wanted to let those clients who have outstanding readings know that I will be upgrading your readings to a full spread/geomantic chart combo reading to express my appreciation for your patience. Folks who ordered oils and bags that have been delayed will be getting a free gift in each package.

Thank you all for being so patient. May your Christmas festivities be blessed with good health and much love.

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad to hear that you are feeling better! I was wondering how you had been doing, and a bit worried that you hadn't just bounced right back.

    I can't believe that you had to deal with a spinal fluid leak...that just makes me cringe thinking about it!

    God bless and keep you over the holidays and may your recovery be super speedy now that you're all plugged up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest and heal, man. It's good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to learn that you doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes. This is all good news.

    Have the best winterval you possibly can. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to read you are on the mend. stay safe, warm, heal soonest.

    ReplyDelete