10.12.10

Dear Rootwork Clients

Lovely people, my response time with e-mails will be a bit slower over the next two weeks, though I will do my best to always get back to you as soon as I can. We are about to move house and between packing here and fixing up there, things are bit in a shambles right now.

Apologies for the inconvenience, I hope for everything to be back to normal shortly.

Happily my conjure room will be much bigger! I have been tripping over lamps, jars and vigils which are spread across every available surface and even the floor...  can't wait to have more surfaces to put client work on. The space thing has been driving me a little nuts.

2 comments:

  1. aaand cue the image of you halfway out of the sunroof of a fully-packed car, with a laptop in one hand and a mojo bag in the other... good lord where is my mind tonight?

    Hope everything goes well with your move!

    ReplyDelete