7.9.10

The Sweet Success Jar


So, you want a spell that will help your business to take off? You want loads of spending customers, goodwill and a steady flow of cash coming in, along with ever increasing profits? To this end I offer you the Sweet Success jar. And I am happy to say it works pretty darn well. May it bring you limitless abundance and sweet, sweet success!

What you will need:
A glass jar with metal screw-top lid
1 magnet - not a lodestone, but a strong magnet*.
Magnetic sand
Pay-me oil
All Things Under My feet oil
Dirt from a busy marketplace
Dirt from your business premises
A list of goals and ambitions for you business; your business plan along with your business name or logo.
Sugar syrup or honey (I prefer syrup)
Calamus root chips
Liquorice root chips
Sassafras root chips
Bay leaf
Cinnamon
Coin of every denomination
A brand new, crisp bank note of any denomination (higher is better).
Sugar
A hair from your crown
A Pay-Me vigil-light
Red thread

First cleanse your jar properly, wash it and wipe it out with a little Florida water. Then fill it one third of the way with sugar. Next wipe off the coins with a little Florida water and anoint each coin with Pay-Me oil - then drop them into the sugar. When the jar is done - looking through the syrup it kinda reminds me of sunken treasure on bottom of the seabed.

Next, write out your petition and cover and cross this with your name. Be thorough - word your petition carefully and with thoughtful consideration. Work this out before hand. Naturally you want to ask that your business be blessed with many customers, who spend generously, come back often and have good things to say. Also ask that obstacles and negativity be removed and cleared away from the path ahead. Place your petition on top of that crisp fresh new bank note - dab some Pay-Me and All Things oil on the corners of the bank note.

Now, baptise the magnet and name it after your business. To do this I sprinkle a little holy water over the magnet and making the sign of the cross, I say "In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit I baptise thee N." Then I blow a puff of cigar smoke over the magnet to feed its spirit and I also feed it some oil and a pinch of magnetic magnetic sand. Next, take the dirt from the market place and mix it with the dirt from the business. I sprinkle this onto the magnet praying that as the market place teemed with customers, so too will customers be drawn to the business. Then cover this with the roots and herbs, along with a few drops of Pay-Me oil - at this point I like to blow another puff of cigar smoke into my hands which I cup over the petition, magnet and herbs. I pray that the smoke awakens and feeds the roots and herbs - sending my petition to the spirits of the plants, feeding them and enlivening them.

Next, I fold the entire assembly into a packet by folding the bank note toward me - that way the bank note forms the outer layer. When the packet is folded I take the red thread and I begin winding it around the packet in a cruciform - I wind toward me praying with as much intensity as possible. When I have nice red cross holding it all together I tie it off. I place this in the jar along with the printed logo and business plan and I cover it all with syrup. Before I close the jar I add some Pay-Me oil in there.

Finally I dress fix and light the Pay-Me vigil on top of the jar. I work that vigil with daily prayer (Psalm 8 and Psalm 23), adding Pay-Me and All Things Under My Feet oil daily. When the vigil is done I burn tea lights daily atop it thereafter. Each day that I work it I take the jar and I shake it calling out the petition with confidence. You need to take care not to neglect your jar and work it often, or else all the power will get sucked out of it and it will go stale.

I usually create all my work under the aegis of a spirit - whether it be a saint, ancestor, one of the helpful dead or some other guide or spirit. You don't have to but that works well for me. You can work with only the Holy Trinity - and that is the traditional way- and you will have fantastic results, but being catholic and coming from spiritualist background I like working with a spirit or saint for each thing I do. It takes the work where I can't take it myself. I am not saying which spirit I worked with for my jar, that is my business - but there are many powerful spirits that might be suited to yours; San Martin the Caballero being a well-know all-round generosity inspiring saint. Alternatively you might do some research - chances are your line of work has patron saint that might be willing to lend a hand ;-)

*Stay tuned for my upcoming lodestones vs magnet power rant

6 comments:

  1. This is a very cool formula. I really like the crafty style you present on this blog, it very much appeals to my love of sympathetic magick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, are you trying to earn millions?
    with that jar, soon you'll need assistant conjureres >_0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish! - no space for extra conjurers in my cramped conjure room...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is JUST what I was looking for to help the family business! My parent's herb store (where I will inevitably gather the majority of the supplies) has been suffering this past year, and they need all the help they can get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What if you run a home based business?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat about if you're a street vendor?

    ReplyDelete