14.8.10

In the hoodoosphere this week



There is so much hoodoo goodness on the interwebs right now I decided to do a little round-up of all the stuff you shouldn't be missing out on :


Firstly, I have been so wrapped up with rootwork clients and readings I cannot believe that I totally missed the advent of the 5 Star Spells radio show! If you like the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour then you will love this! It boasts a fabulous panel of speakers including my all-time favourite conjure worker, Miss Dara Anzlowar.  From the blogtalkradio blurb:
Experienced Spellwork Professionals Dara Anzlowar, Susan Diamond, Orion Foxwood, Sindy Todo and Rev. Mother Susan talk about the many types and flavors of magic including hoodoo, conjure, rootwork and witchcraft.


Next, Dr. E shares an extremely potent working for taking a spirit off of someone, and folks, this is solid gold stuff. Seriously, this could be my all time favourite post from Dr.E.


Then, my online friend and fellow Lucky Mojo grad Dr. Raven has entered the blogosphere. Check out his blog - he is a sharp guy and has some good tricks and tips up there already.


Finally, after a brief hiatus due to internet connectivity issues my friend and colleague Devi, over at Queen of Pentacles Conjure, gets back to it with a whopper of a post outlining setting up your magical apothecary at home. Excellent stuff.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so excited that Dr. Raven is blogging now! He's a true wellspring of amazing knowledge, and I learn something new from him almost every time I speak with him! Thanks for tipping me off about his foray into the blogosphere.

    Also, I'm glad you liked my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support Balthazar! I love your blog... I wish you'd join AIRR!

    ReplyDelete